For the most part, in anything we do, in the first 10% of how we do what we do is the most important part. After that, the rest of the 90% falls into place. That first 10% includes our attitude, approach, energy, planning, influence…. all the leadership skills that are needed to get difficult things done.
Once we enter the 11% and above, we are on our way and others follow. Before we know it, we are doing what we thought might have been impossible.
Let us give it our all in the first 10% today.