We take notice of successful people. On the outside they are calm, cool and composed. They act like they don’t have a care in the world. Everything seems to go their way. They have what they need when they need it. The right people come into their lives just at the right time. They meet their goals and they deliver. What we see is probably 1% of that person. What we don’t see is the other 99%. That’s when they are working strategically towards accomplishing their goals. Hustle when no one is watching you today.
Frankie Jackson's thought for the day in 100 words or less
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Transformation isn't a future event. It's a present day activity.